Importing a theme? - Post ID 269032

User 2845153 Photo

16 posts

How can I import a theme like this one https://shapebootstrap.net/item/1524962-corlate-free-responsive-business-html-template? I am pretty sure it's in the right form because I exported a project, and it was in the right form. Also, i converted the rbb file to zip and that did not work.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You cannot import themes created with other programs at this time. You will need to re-create that theme within Bootstrap Builder.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 450830 Photo

148 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
You cannot import themes created with other programs at this time. You will need to re-create that theme within Bootstrap Builder.

Hi Scott,
Do I understand from this that it is coming.
And then also found Foundetion Framer?
groet,

Ger van Veen
http://schilder-vanveen.nl
User 2439499 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,

Just to clarify, is import functionality on the roadmap? If so, can you give an indicative timeframe?

Cheers,

Chris
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chris Nieass wrote:
Hi Scott,

Just to clarify, is import functionality on the roadmap? If so, can you give an indicative timeframe?

Cheers,

Chris

Long-term, possibly but I would not have any time frames I could offer on if/when that might be added as a feature.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.