Components? - Post ID 265846

User 325858 Photo

20 posts

Took the plunge and got in on the beta program and am not seeing any components or option to load them from a blank/default theme like in FF. Am I missing something here?
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Frank Bridges wrote:
Took the plunge and got in on the beta program and am not seeing any components or option to load them from a blank/default theme like in FF. Am I missing something here?

They are in progress, below is a download to an example file so you can see what we are making. In one of the next releases we probably will add several files like this.

http://bob.coffeecup.com/storage/cards-0.98.rbb
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 325858 Photo

20 posts

Ok, thanks. In the meantime I will mess around with some more.

Request: A working example of the carousel with timed auto-play of the slides.
User 275627 Photo

11 posts

Downloaded but how do I import it? In OSX clicking the file doesn't trigger it and can't find an option.

Thanks,
Larry
<? Coding Since 1973 >
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts
Online Now

Have you got the RBB prog. installed?
If you have, maybe open the programme first and then select file open.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

CodeGooRoo wrote:
Downloaded but how do I import it? In OSX clicking the file doesn't trigger it and can't find an option.

Thanks,
Larry

It is not a file you import. Open BB and go to the File Menu > Open and select the file.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 275627 Photo

11 posts

OK dunned and verking
<? Coding Since 1973 >

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.