Resolution for different Monitors -...

User 155008 Photo

62 posts

They are! Hey when it comes to being able to pat Janys on the back....I'll stretch em as far as they need to go! hahahahaha
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

Chesty Puller, Colonel, USMC
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Tom Greenlee wrote:
They are! Hey when it comes to being able to pat Janys on the back....I'll stretch em as far as they need to go! hahahahaha

I'M blushing........;o)
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

awwwwwwww how cute. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you blush.....well.....maybe a little ;)
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

I bet you said that with a real smooth voice over didn't you? Go on, admit it!

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 154113 Photo

2 posts

Thank you Tom! I now know that I am not the only one that needs a lot of help. I can only hope that when I ask, the generousity is as great as it has been for you. Good luck with your site - - I think it looks great! To those that helped you out - Your kindness is refreshing and if you believe in karma - good things are coming your way.
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

1. Mark........the smoothest possible! :D

2. Anna.....What a lovely name you have. I agree with you, the generosity shown me on these forums is astounding. I never dreamed that
there would be so many people so eager to help me, to the point of not only telling me what I should do, but actually copying my source code and making the changes themselves so all I had to do was copy and paste. I'm completely blown away by the kindness shown me here. Thank you for the compliment on my site. I know it's simple, but in the voice over business, when a producer or prospective client comes to your site, it's to see what you can offer and to listen to your demo....they want what they need readily accessable....they don't want to spend 5 minutes weeding through a bunch of stuff to find your demo, or the information they want. So, hence the simple clutter free no nonsense website. I hope you receive the same calibre of help I received if you have a problem. Of course I'd be happy to provide you help, but I don't think you want any help from me! hahahahahaha

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.