printing - Post ID 417

User 401749 Photo

Trial User
1 post

I have never had a website and am using Perfect Website Creator. I have a rough draft that I want to print out but am unable to print anything except th homepage. The help direction say to select each pagen individually and use the print command. When I click on the print comand, the homepage pops back up and I can't get the remainder of the pages to print. Anyone got any ideas to help this newbie???? Thanks Bob Durand
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Hey Bob, funny I never tried printing in VSD before, but try this. When you click Print, you'll end up with the Home page in the "Print homepage" window. If you have links on your home page to the pages you want to print, click on the links to navigate to those sub-pages and try to print after one loads. Then again, I'm using VisualSite Designer 5.6 at the moment, so what I see may differ (for your sake, hopefully not). I believe what comes with Cosmi's package is VSD 3.0, so I'm not sure what has changed between the two.

Unfortunately, Cosmi has the rights to that version of VSD software in the retail market. They provide all support and updates (which is probably little or none now). CoffeeCup offers those w/ the Cosmi version an upgrade to the latest & greatest along with lifetime upgrades for $19. Just a thought, as CoffeeCup has already done major upgrades since. The option to name your html files what you want and ridding of "Homepage_Files" folder was reason enough for me. :|

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.