Please help with COFFEECUP MENU...

User 422200 Photo

7 posts

www.lightningbirdstudios.com/artiststatement.html is the link.
when i made the page on html editor, this is what it looked like EXCEPT that the button on the bottom said 'back' and it was black in color. when i preview it on editor, thats what it looks like, yet when i upload it to the server it turns to a gray button that says gallery. i'm pretty sure i uploaded all the files correctly from coffeecup menu builder after i made the button, so can anyone tell me how to fix it so that the button is correct?
thanx
Adam
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Is it possible you've uploaded more than one menu? It looks as though the html is loading a different set of files that's on the server:
http://www.lightningbirdstudios.com/mymenu.swf
User 422200 Photo

7 posts

i have a menu loaded for the homepage that has a button style and color like the one that keeps showing up on the artist statement page when i load it. is there a way i can have different menus on different pages, or a way i can fix the problem i'm having w/ the one i showed you?
User 422200 Photo

7 posts

i have a menu loaded for the homepage that has a button style and color like the one that keeps showing up on the artist statement page when i load it. is there a way i can have different menus on different pages, or a way i can fix the problem i'm having w/ the one i showed you?
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

You should be able to have multiple menus on the same page or different pages, but make sure you save the project as a different filename so there's no conflicts (which may be the case w/ the current menu).

It's hard to say what went wrong with the current issue, but if both menus were both saved as mymenu, chances are one uploaded on top of the other.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.