Open/edit icon files used by website...

User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

I am working on modifying a one-page website theme/template (created using the Bootstrap 4 framework) using the paid version of HTML Editor version 16.1. Other than a few issues I have been able to address related to a built-in contact email form that relies on PHP, the template appears to be one that can best serve my needs. Also, while I am well versed in editing and working with images such as jpg, png, etc. over the years, I am not used to working with icon images used by the bootstrap theme I have chosen. This noted, can someone suggest a decent application that can be used to open and edit icon files such as those ending with extension .svg? Thank you ahead of time.
User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

Issue resolved. Turned out to be an icon file that fortunately I was able to find online at https://font.netbi.de/icon-font/01-font-awesome/ to see what icon-fonts were included as I was unable to find, open, view the font-icon file included with the template. Needless to say, this has been a real learning experience (nightmare) in more ways than one.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.