Old flash apps - Post ID 263161

User 2393299 Photo

62 posts

I am using Coffee Cup slider or Coffee Cup animator but can you guys tell me one thing?

I am uninstalling Coffee Cup from computer because I am moving to new one and I own all Coffee Cup programs but during uninstall I have realised that there is:
1 - Coffee Cup Ad Producer
2 - Coffee Cup Live Chat

They are not listed officially on web and no idea how I got them in. I was not aware of the two programs that seem to be cool.

How do I download them on my new computer? It is not available from what I can see. Or it pops automatically with some other package or??
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Those are both older Flash based programs. Our Flash applications have been discontinued, and we will no longer be offering downloads or technical support for them. This decision was made because Flash technology is no longer widely supported. Devices such as iPhones and iPads do not support Flash, and major browsers such as Chrome and FireFox are moving away from supporting Flash content as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.