Need Web Designer - Post ID 242920

User 3004957 Photo

848 posts

Hello designers...

I manage two websites: one for my business and one for an event that I host. I developed these on my own using CoffeeCup VSD and they function OK. I would really like to upgrade them with the Responsive layout. I purchased the Response Layout Maker but haven't found the time to get to it. If you are experienced and can help me build a nice layout / website for these websites, I would love to chat with you.

Here are the current websites (the 5K has not yet been updated for the 2015 event...but it looks pretty much the same as the 2014).
ontariochiropractic.net
lightitup5k.com

Thank you!
Hilary
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Hi,

I'm glad to help you. Please contact me at support@usconsumernet.org. It shouldn't take long to convert the sites to RLM.

Brian
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.