Mobile menu drop down is behind other...

User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I was up to early this morning to be messing with a website. :(

I noticed that when I gave the menu a z-index it kind of jumped a little when I went from page to page. So I figured it would be better to give the three containers a minus z-index and it worked. The menu still dropped down in front of the containers. Then I noticed it, none of the links worked in the containers.

I thought, OK I'll just go reverse everything and put the z-index back on the menu. (We need a crying emoticon)

Now I can't get to the containers in RSD. All I can select is the columns. Could this be a bug that nobody has found yet? Scott, if you want me to put in a ticket with all the steps I did please let me know and I will.

And YES, I didn't make a copy with a different name before I tried this and that's why we need the crying emoticon and I'm not ever working on a website again early in the morning.

Off to rebuild the three containers. High ho high ho it's off to . . . (Never mind)
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

No, that is not a bug. ;)

Use the Inspector pane and locate the Containers you want to work with and just double-click on one of them. It will take you to the Properties pane allowing you to make modifications.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I wish I'd known that about an hour ago. :D

That's OK, I did a little redesign on the containers and they work better now.

Thanks for that reply Scott. It never hurts to learn new things everyday.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.