How do I?......... - Post ID 25091

User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Twitchy - Calm down, take a deep breath and go and scratch some furniture!!!! I bet you will now, wont ya? Now what are you? A tabby? Or are you an exotic breed of feline? A Persian perhaps. As long as you are not a Manx, oh, no fur.

I know these guys are real snowed under at the moment, but they promised, and I know they deliver on their promises. There are still loads of hours left in the day yet.

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

Hi Twitchy, I just got an email from cc and it gave the link to the profile page with the ability to change your nickname for the forums. I did it and it worked. Click on your profile link and then scroll all the way down....the ability to change your forum nickname is the last thing on the page. There you go! You ask....you receive...hahahahaha
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

Chesty Puller, Colonel, USMC
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Yeh! Go do your stuff Twitchy!

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

Mark! OH NO!!!!!!! If she changes her nick, how will we know who she is?
:D
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us. They can't get away this time."

User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

Tom - You will know, she walks round here with her tail up in the air, and if you aint careful, she will scratch your web site. Shes a mean cat!!

Mark
Mark Loves CoffeeCup
User 155008 Photo

62 posts

she seems nice enough to me....i'll try....TRY....not to do anything to provoke her! Twitchy....let me be the first to tell you, you look magnificent today! A vision of beauty! hahahahahaha, does that get my website exempt from the scratching today? :D

User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

Mark Searson wrote:
Twitchy - Calm down, take a deep breath and go and scratch some furniture!!!! I bet you will now, wont ya? Now what are you? A tabby? Or are you an exotic breed of feline? A Persian perhaps. As long as you are not a Manx, oh, no fur.

I know these guys are real snowed under at the moment, but they promised, and I know they deliver on their promises. There are still loads of hours left in the day yet.

Mark

You kill me every time you post man!
What kind of cat am I? and then you say Persian! ROFLMAO It just so happens that I'm half Arab!

By the way, Manx cats have fur. The Egyptian Mau doesn't. (i think). Manx are indigenous to the Isle of Mann and they have stubby tails and a higher back end. I had one years ago. Great cats.

And Tom, I didn't get the email you got :(, but since I'm here now, things have changed from this morning. I just figured they had their hands full and fully understand/stood. Unlike you lot who think I've gone ballistic! :P
I did say I'll wait till Monday to have a Royal Conniption! :D

Tom, I AM a nice person no matter what these scallywags tell you!

But all in all, it's working fine now except the image tags don't work in the signatures. I can live with that. :)

Now, I've been playing in this sandbox for a while now, why don't you come over to my place and play sometimes too? I got me on o' them jukebox thingys that you can listen to while you surf the forums!(<shameless promotion of one's own site!)

62 posts

Twitchy....I had no doubts whatsoever that you were a nice person....I always make up my own mind rather than going by what others might say....I'd re-think my friendship with Mark if I were you, spreading falsehoods like that! hahahahaha...just teasing. Hey you have to let us know your new nick before you change so we know who you are! :D

User 2209775 Photo

108 posts

The nickname is the same. I just got rid of the email bit. I just figure the whole world doesn't need to be emailing me. I get enough spam already! :D

Catch ya all tomorrow sometime. Bedtime here and I am exhausted!
Sleep tight...
User 51909 Photo

3,694 posts

OK - I know that some Rex varieties have no fur. I saw one the other week. Have to say that my cat knowledge is pretty bad, I thought they were called Manx (yep, Isle of Mann). Funny looking cats are Rex Cats. Loads of diff sorts. I had a good look on Google about an hour ago. Ugly as well.

Egyptian Mau have fur though, they look pretty nice, very regal and all thing cat like that. Now my cat Millie, is very regal looking, and I ove her to bits, but I could very easily make a coat out of her when she bites my toes at 4.30a.m. and wakes me up, just so I can play with her.

M
Mark Loves CoffeeCup

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.