How do I add the DHTML Menu to web...

User 466284 Photo

4 posts

Built a nice Navigation Menu on DHTML. Now I can not seem to add it to the main page. Does it need to be added as a hyperlink ?
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

You may want to click on profile and change your forum name to something other than your email address. Spammers always look for valid email addresses.

There are basically two ways to add the DHTML menu to your web pages. When you complete the menu, there is a window that opens with the menu code and a button to click to save it to clipboard. Once you save it to the clipboard, you can just paste it into code for your web page.

The second way is to paste the code into a blank file and save most of it as a .js file. Then go to your page code and paste in a line to call that menu.js file.

How you actually past the menu code into your page code will depend on what program you are using to create your web pages.

If you tell us what program you are using and what method you want to use, we can give better directions.
User 466284 Photo

4 posts

Thank you for everything. "God Bless" I will give it a try. Changed my profile also. Appreciate the heads up.
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Spider,

Be sure and let us know how you are doing with the menu.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.