How can I manage the credits of my...

User 472605 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

I am working as a manager in an organization and I have to also look after the credits of the company so it really becomes very tough for me to manage all the things simultaneously. Sometimes it takes me to commit some unknown mistakes by default. I want to know that is there any way by which I can manage the credits of the company in a very well manner? I like to work more and more for my company but if such circumstances arise then my confidence gets start losing. Please help me out of this adverse situation.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,463 posts

You'll have to explain further what sort of credits, and what you want to do with them.
This is a forum for CoffeeCup software, and our aim is to help users with their various issues. Before we know some more of what you want to do, we don't know if there is a CoffeeCup application that may be of help to you.

Is it a website you want to make for your company?

I understand your native language is not English, maybe if you could tell us where you come from, maybe there is another user who can speak your language.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 488810 Photo

Trial User
1 post

Hey friend there is never any issue for people like you who always work for the benefits of the company. There are many ways to manage the credits of the company but I will suggest you case-system.com as it is the best way to manage the credit records. It will help you in maintaining the various credit records. Browse the link you will definitely come out this adverse condition.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.