Form Building - Post ID 1688

User 109676 Photo

21 posts

I have been a long time user of the CoffeeCup HTML software, cuttently using Version 2008.

I want to buld a form very similiar to what you can view on the below web site:
http://quitiquitfamily.com/Descendant_Questionnaire.htm

I have just downloaded the trial version of CoffeeCup Form Builder and do not know where to get started. If this is not the correct software to build this Questionnaire Web page, is there anything better?

Any and all help would be appreciated.
In addition to posting your reply to this Forum, can you please send a copy to my e-mail address:

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, CA, USA
LPSCA@EARTHLINK.NET
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Larry,

This message seems to be dealing with the same code you have in a different message. If this is a different issue than your other question, please expand on your question. Otherwise, it is easier to keep track if messages are kept in a single forum topic when trying to solve a problem.
User 109676 Photo

21 posts

I want to buld a form very similiar to what you can view on the below web site:
http://quitiquitfamily.com/Descendant_Questionnaire.htm

I want people who go to this questionnaire to be able to:
1- Log in with their own personal ID and a password
2- Fill in information onto the questionnaire.
3- When they log out, I would like the information transferred to a permanent file on my server.
4- At a later date, when they have additional information, I would like them to be able to again log in with their personal ID and password, add the information, and again have their file on my server updated.

I do not know where to start!

Any and all help will be appreciated.
In addition to posting your reply to this Forum, can you please send a copy to my e-mail address:

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, CA, USA
LPSCA@EARTHLINK.NET

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.