downloading templates failed - Post...

User 18628 Photo

1 post

When I click on ADD to select a Template for downloading, I get the following message:

You already have -8 templates chosen
You have chosen all of your -8 available templates
You have not selected any templates!

Does this mean I have to give CC some free stuff, when I should be the one getting the 10 free templates?

--steve
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Steve King wrote:
When I click on ADD to select a Template for downloading, I get the following message:

Does this mean I have to give CC some free stuff, when I should be the one getting the 10 free templates?

--steve

Hi Steve,
Why don't you go to direct your question straight to Scott Swedorski who can probably help you there.
Janys
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve King wrote:

--steve

Hi Steve

All templates are now free. You can get them at www.coffeecup.com/freestuff
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 160383 Photo

2 posts

I have just purchased the Developer Kit and as the templates are now all free could it be possible to have an download all template zip file.

Many thanks

Andrew Barr
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Unfortunately no. All templates must be downloaded one at a time.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.