Beginers - Post ID 21493

User 150815 Photo

Trial User
11 posts

I was a J.P. in the middle 90s. Built web sites with Geocities. But what I am doing now is a lot different. I am building a page to make a little money. I get my h.t.m.l. from Linkexchange. I signed up with many companies. They e-mail me I go to Linkexchange and get the code. Once my page is on the net,I will get a comission for everytime a company sells something going my site. But I am having trouble what to say on a page like that. Basically it is a page of links.

:/
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

hiltzy wrote:
I was a J.P. in the middle 90s. Built web sites with Geocities. But what I am doing now is a lot different. I am building a page to make a little money. I get my h.t.m.l. from Linkexchange. I signed up with many companies. They e-mail me I go to Linkexchange and get the code. Once my page is on the net,I will get a comission for everytime a company sells something going my site. But I am having trouble what to say on a page like that. Basically it is a page of links.

:/

So how about if you put a link to your site that we can visit and maybe come up with some suggestions.........
Janys
User 150815 Photo

Trial User
11 posts

My page is not online yet but thank you. Maybe I can post a pic. :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.