Another Java Question - Post ID 648

User 47216 Photo

205 posts

At the main page www.trentonems.com there is a scrolling text box on the left side of the main page. The text begins scrolling fine but as soon as the first paragraph scrolls through... the text disappears and it starts from the beginning again (There is more text that should be scrolling through) You can see that it will work if you right click inside of that box and choose "refresh" and it then scrolls through all of the Text. Any idea on what might be wrong that is not allowing this text to scroll completely through on the inital load?
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

You might want to go to your profile and change your forum name to something other than your email address. This is an open forum, and spam bots can get your email address.

I just checked your website, and it worked to display 6/30/06 Water's Edge paragraph through the Colonial Life paragraph. If that is what you want it to do, it works just fine with Firefox 2.0.0.8 web browser. It also works with Opera.

Just tested your site with (the known to be buggy) Internet Explorer 6, and saw what you are talking about. Hopefully, a Javascript programmer will be able to help you.
User 47216 Photo

205 posts

Thanks - was hoping I wasnt going crazy because some people have told me it is working fine but apparantly they werent using IE

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.