Adding a Blog to a single-page...

User 2361117 Photo

115 posts

I have recently launched a new single-page responsive website where I am now at the point of considering adding a blog. However, before doing do so, I am wondering if I should create a separate website page for my blog in which event I would essentially have a 2-page website or should I just add/include the blog content on my existing one-page website in which event adding a 'Blog' menu item to my navigation bar takes the visitor to a separate HTML page in the first instance and essentially remains/scrolls down to the blog content in the 2nd? While I am leaning toward the separate page option, I'm still unsure if any one method is better than the other. What say you? Thank you ahead of time. FYI, I use HTML Editor (paid version 16.1, build 808) for all my website needs.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,450 posts

If your blog will have frequent updates with new blog posts, a 2nd page would be the best, I think.

Having the blog with lots of posts on the front page would make the page longer and thus make the loading time also longer.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.