3 problems - Post ID 1118

User 384876 Photo

3 posts

First Problem: I want a sub button to let the parents chose a page that they really need to look at instead of shoving all the information on 1 page.

Second, I want to download excel tables to the website and it will not copy the way it was written.

Third, I want to have a secure page where only the parents can get the information. How do I use the password wizard that I don't have to put in all their names, but use one password for them to have?

My website is www.illinoisrenegadesbasketball.com if that helps to look at it.
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

You wouldn't happen to have Flash Menu Builder, now would you? That'd make creating a sub-menu fairly easy.

If you haven't tried already, you could try saving your Excel spreadsheets "as html" from within Excel, and then try copying & pasting the code it generates into your website.

With Password Wizard, you could just create one username/password and give that one out to everyone you want.
User 384876 Photo

3 posts

OK I tried to use the flash menu. But it will not met me use the buttons I already created. I tried making new ones. I use basketballs for example. Is there a way I can make the balls smaller to fit my page? I've tried different things, but nothing works. HELP!!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.