Website Access Manager question. #4 -...

User 23977 Photo

36 posts

Nice program and no problems just a question. When someone clicks on the link to the protected folder the login window pops open as it should. There is no feature that I can find to give a user a way to request access from the site owner? Or did I just miss this? Is there a way to put a link on the window so someone can email us? Thanks..Keithmj :D
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Just an idea Keith, couldn't you place a form on the site and have them request one, and then set it up , and send it back to them (use web form)

User 23977 Photo

36 posts

Hi Bruzer..I must be a smart person..I asked. Thanks for the reply..That is what I did but just was wondering if there was a way the program would do it. CoffeeCup has nice software and I have just about all of them but it seems that they don't add the frills sometimes that some like or should be there...Cheers..keithmj :D
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There is no such feature in .htaccess that would allow for that. You can however make a simple form with our Form Builder application or any other software to capture a user registration.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 23977 Photo

36 posts

Thanks Guys..You can close this case if you want..Cheers..Keithmj

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.