Website Access Manager #3 - Post ID...

User 310578 Photo

1 post

I am trying to create a new website profile and when I go through the FTP setup and get to the folder where my files are located on the server I believe they are in the Root directory. I choose that and it states by the Selected: /

It then states is uploading the detection script via FTP but then it times out 301:Timeout
see attchment.

I cant get pass this point in the setup.
Attachments:
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Harvey,

I'm not sure if this is a WAM issue or not. I use Direct FTP from CoffeeCup for my uploads and I've never had to deal with any restrictions when uploading or downloading from my WAM protected sites when using my FTP. It's only when I use the website itself that I need to enter any info in for ID and PW and would have issues getting to things.

I would definitely suggest you open a support ticket and reference this thread so that the CC team can see what's going on as I don't think this will be a user to user help issue.

Also, were you able to use the FTP connection without issues prior to setting up the WAM access?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.