User Name and Password not...

User 406146 Photo

83 posts

I'm new to this program and setup the user list and read on the forum that it takes hours for GoDaddy to update well its been over 12hrs and still no luck the first attemp wasnt working after few hours so removed program from server with the CC program waited and uploaded again which leads me to this point. I enter user name and password and just keeps popping up but doesnt let me in....? What am i doing wrong or is there anything special i need to do get it working. The htaccess and htpasswd are in correct locations..!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Without knowing more about your hosting account platform, I bet you are on a Windows server and not Linux one which is why this is happening.

You may want to check out the server requirements here at

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … s-manager/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 406146 Photo

83 posts

Problem solved did auto detect but it was point to main host account and htaccess was point to main host but i have several domain host on main hosting account so had to manually enter were to point too..! Working fine now..!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.