Possible Browser Problem - Post ID 92661

User 129686 Photo

19 posts

Hi..

I gave the Access manager a try on the server...

and this is the error that was returned...

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

now I cut and paste the name and the password...so what do think the difficulty is..

Following that...what is the folder that it uploads to the sever, I ended up removing the files manually.
User 3004957 Photo

846 posts

Hello Alena,

This is something we'll need to look at in the Support section of your account. Upload the htaccess files again through Website Access Manager, then send us the HDB file through the Support system. We'll take a look to see what could be causing the error.
User 129686 Photo

19 posts

Could you please tell me what the HDB file refers too ?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

The HDB file is the internal database used by Website Access Manager. You can find the HDB file here at this location:

Vista:
C:\Users[username]\AppData\Roaming\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup
Website Access Manager\Databases

XP:
C:\Documents and Settings\[User-Account]\Application Data\CoffeeCup
Software\CoffeeCup Website Access Manager\Databases\

Do not post the HDB file here as it has your account information inside of it. Use our support system to send us the file instead.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1883034 Photo

1 post

I have the same problem.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Scott Doctor wrote:
I have the same problem.

Please open a support ticket and we will be glad to lend a hand.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.