Asking for password inside - Post ID...

User 2054799 Photo

2 posts

the already protected file to view content in the same file. hope that makes sense...Ive been fighting this all afternoon. I don want my members to have to be prompted for a password everytime they try to view something.

Is this standard?

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I am not sure what you are asking. Can you describe the exact issue you are having?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2054799 Photo

2 posts

I have as an example the folder "private" protected. Once the members are in the protected area, when they go to view a file in the folder "private" folder, they are prompted for the password again.

I give up...Ive been working all day on this....
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

It sounds like you protected not only the folder but either a file in that folder or an image or something else referenced in that protected folder. Just click on the file in WAM and look on the right hand side and see what users you protected it for. The interface is pretty easy to use, you just need to watch what you click on and how you protect things.

If you get lost, open a support ticket and send us your HDB file and we can help you out.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.