Announcing CoffeeCup Website Access...

User 2885601 Photo

42 posts

Does website access manager still exist. The links to the product page take me to the complete product listing for coffeecup but website access manager isn't listed there. How do I find it. Or, if it's discontinued and unavailable is there some other component available to restrict website access to approved members?
User 133044 Photo

2 posts

jimcapraro wrote:
Does website access manager still exist. The links to the product page take me to the complete product listing for coffeecup but website access manager isn't listed there. How do I find it. Or, if it's discontinued and unavailable is there some other component available to restrict website access to approved members?

Indeed. In my Purchased Products list, there is an ambere button "Upgrade to v5.0", but "the link has expired" and I am offered a 10% discount on my next purchase from CoffeCup????

Kind regards Svend Winsnes
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,444 posts

Unfortunately, the Website Access Manager has been discontinued. You may contact CC support and ask if you could have the last release, maybe you are lucky. But even if you get it, I bet a pound to a penny that you will be on your own as to getting support. But maybe there still are some forum members who are able to help if necessary.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 133044 Photo

2 posts

Hi Inger,
Many thanks for your quick response! I will knock on CC Support's door, then, and hoping for the best. I can, of course build my own access code, did that many years ago, but being busy I would appreciate a finished and proven solution :)

Ha en fin kveld!
User 53507 Photo

31 posts

Svend Winsnes wrote:
jimcapraro wrote:

Indeed. In my Purchased Products list, there is an ambere button "Upgrade to v5.0", but "the link has expired" and I am offered a 10% discount on my next purchase from CoffeCup????

Just for reference I got the "upgrade to version 5" button in my products page too...wasn't there when I logged in last time.
Attachments:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.