Your form could not be submitted for...

User 2089617 Photo

58 posts

""Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s): •Failed to send an email to "sales@sultangardenssharm.co.uk ""

Not sure why but im now getting the above message, not sure what i have done but it was working fine a couple of days ago..... :mad:

Murray Walker: And look at the flames coming from the back of Berger's McLaren
James Hunt: Actually, Murray, they're not flames, it's the safety light.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

This article here Andrew will help you fix that.

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … g-reasons/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2089617 Photo

58 posts

thanks dude. but im now a but confused, at the moment in the From field i have [Email] as i want the form to show as been from the email sender??
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Typically 99.99% of all servers allow that. I guess your server is tie 0.01% that doesn't. ;)

What you may have to put in there is an email address that is on that server.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2089617 Photo

58 posts

that doesn't seem right, the only reason i say that is that my other form on my other site works fine and that has the [Email] in the from field.

i made the the form on the aqua blu.co.uk web site 2 weeks ago and its working fine
i made the Sultangardenssharm.co.uk a few days ago with the new updated version of web form builder and this form doesnt work could it be an issue with the new update???
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Andrew J Cranswick wrote:
that doesn't seem right, the only reason i say that is that my other form on my other site works fine and that has the [Email] in the from field.

i made the the form on the aqua blu.co.uk web site 2 weeks ago and its working fine
i made the Sultangardenssharm.co.uk a few days ago with the new updated version of web form builder and this form doesnt work could it be an issue with the new update???

Are you sure both servers are identical? Even though they are the same hosting provider, they could have different PHP configurations.

I would suggest looking into that and maybe even delete the forms and re-upload. If it continues to fail, your hosting provider should be able to look at the log files for the exact error message.
User 2089617 Photo

58 posts

hmm,,, they are both located on the same server so the PHP config will be the same...

the only difference i can think of at this time is that the new form was published on the latest form update..
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Make sure that the [Email] field is exactly the same as the field name. In other words, my field for email has a number in it [Email6] etc. Might just be that you don't have it in there exactly as the field shows?
User 235763 Photo

4 posts

I've tried everything on this thread and still getting the error message:

Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
Failed to send an email to "mashland@gmail.com".
Failed to send an email to "annerunde@comcast.net".

I am using same emails that I have used successfully with all other forms.

Repeat, I have tried everything on this thread. My server is the same, it has latest PHP, etc.

Dang. This was NEVER an issue before you ditched the FTP widget and tried to push us to S Drive.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Michael Ashland wrote:
I've tried everything on this thread and still getting the error message:

Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
Failed to send an email to "mashland@gmail.com".
Failed to send an email to "annerunde@comcast.net".

I am using same emails that I have used successfully with all other forms.

Repeat, I have tried everything on this thread. My server is the same, it has latest PHP, etc.

Dang. This was NEVER an issue before you ditched the FTP widget and tried to push us to S Drive.

Sounds more like a server problem. Please open a support ticket and send us your fb file and the URL to your form on your server so we can look into what is going on. This error has nothing to do with FTP. This is something with your settings in the software and PHP.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.