What do you think of your Form...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Now that many of you have started playing with the new HTML Form Builder, we want to know what you think about the S-Drive service. Did you take a look at the statistics? We have put some awesome metrics in there that will really help you understand how your form is being used. Are the different metrics clear to everybody?

Tell us what you think! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Are the metrics associated with S-drive only, or will they be available for the full version when used on other hosts as well?
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

You might need the Ultimate version. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Per wrote:
Are the metrics associated with S-drive only, or will they be available for the full version when used on other hosts as well?

Only on S-Drive. If you host your form on your own server, you would have to deploy something like Google Analytics, but that would only show you loads. It wouldn't give you the other statistics that we can deliver on S-Drive.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 235972 Photo

55 posts

one word for HTML Form Builder

ilikeitalot!! :D:D
It aint about how hard you hit, its about hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. THATS HOW WINNING IS DONE!

www.viperonline.com.au
User 2120786 Photo

26 posts

Hi Scott,

Did have a question on the web form statistics. I posted a form and it is showing 25 visitors, while Google Analytics is showing just 2 visits to the site during that same time. What does the visitor number represent. FYI, I never was able to get the old form builder to load (php issues on the server I believe.) This version went up quickly and easily.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Robert Ryals wrote:
Hi Scott,

Did have a question on the web form statistics. I posted a form and it is showing 25 visitors, while Google Analytics is showing just 2 visits to the site during that same time. What does the visitor number represent. FYI, I never was able to get the old form builder to load (php issues on the server I believe.) This version went up quickly and easily.

The visitor number represents the number of times the form was requested (loaded) by a browser. Also note that Google Analytics probably does not give you real time numbers, S-Drive does.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.