webform builder german language files...

User 2571712 Photo

1 post

hello, do you have german language files for the webformbuilder o. can you tell me where they are stored in the program folder, so that i can have a look at it and possibly adapt it. if everything works out, i will gladly release these files for everyone.

br, stefan naber
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

There are no pre-made German files for WFB. When making a form, you can of course translate the labels yourself, if your end users are German speakers.
As to option lists, you can make your own lists and add them to the program. Some 10-15 years ago there was a 'campaign' going on when many users made up lists of various kinds and they were then included in the program.
If you select a 'dropdown' and then the tab Properties, you can see the various lists below where it says Options; you see some small icons like plus, minus two arrows and then what looks like a list. Select that and browse the various lists.
To make your own list, open Note pad and write your options, one on each line, and save it as a txt file. Save it to Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder\option-lists. If you're on a Mac, the path may be different.

However, if you meant to translate the whole program to German, you would have to contact the CC support and ask them.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.