Web Form Builder Update Now...

User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

That is exactly what Regular Expressions will be great for. ;)

Yeah that's where I got /^[0-9]+$/ from. I saw your link after I posted. lol (so I cheated and edited my reply)

Thanks for listening
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Scott, I have an old problem that has popped up again. I have an Online Form that has now stopped working. It is giving an error that the item selected from the drop down State Menu, is not valid. It was working before. I believe this may have been from an update of software. This happened once before. I'm submitting a trouble ticket on this in hopes that you can tell me an easy solution when this happens.

Thanks In Advance

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Scooterman wrote:
Scott, I have an old problem that has popped up again. I have an Online Form that has now stopped working. It is giving an error that the item selected from the drop down State Menu, is not valid. It was working before. I believe this may have been from an update of software. This happened once before. I'm submitting a trouble ticket on this in hopes that you can tell me an easy solution when this happens.

Thanks In Advance

This issues is fixed in 1.2. What the issue is, edit your drop down and make sure there are no space before or after any items listed. That will fix the issue.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 452266 Photo

267 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

This issues is fixed in 1.2. What the issue is, edit your drop down and make sure there are no space before or after any items listed. That will fix the issue.

Thanks Scott. C'mon 1.2!!!!

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)
User 292286 Photo

21 posts

Just a quick question. I guess I missed out on the promo specials for the form builder, and haven't kept up with things as much as I should have. But, after taking a quick look it seems the new form builder is geared more toward use on the CC S-Drive. I do a lot of forms (mostly contact), but always host them on the client's servers.

Is the new form builder similar to the old version (one of my favorite utilities) as far as being able to publish to any server I like and not be tied specifically to S-Drive? And does it offer all the same capabilities when published to another server as when published to S-Drive?

Thanks...
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

Terry wrote:
Just a quick question. I guess I missed out on the promo specials for the form builder, and haven't kept up with things as much as I should have. But, after taking a quick look it seems the new form builder is geared more toward use on the CC S-Drive. I do a lot of forms (mostly contact), but always host them on the client's servers.

Is the new form builder similar to the old version (one of my favorite utilities) as far as being able to publish to any server I like and not be tied specifically to S-Drive? And does it offer all the same capabilities when published to another server as when published to S-Drive?

Thanks...

That and so much more... It is so much easier to make the forums and build forms into almost anything you want... :D The trial version should help you see what it looks like, but on the trial you can only upload to S-Drive with the full version you can upload to any server... You have to buy it... I am going to be purchasing it soon. :D I am just going to buy the Super-pack though. :P
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

The version that is only S-Drive usable is the "Lite" version, just to clarify that :)
User 292286 Photo

21 posts

Thanks SirAGE and Jo Ann, appreciate the info. I have the Lite version and tried it for the first time earlier today. Quite a bit different than the old version, but I like working with it. Took a couple minutes to adjust, but it seems to do everything the old version did and more. I just wanted to make sure I could do business as usual with it before picking it up. Standard forms, standard implementation on client servers, etc. Didn't want to buy it, build a nice form, and be surprised by something I hadn't caught.

Again, appreciate the responses. And when is the next infamous CC weekend sale? ;):P
User 2073552 Photo

1,625 posts

I would think they would have a sale for Leap year... That being tomorrow... But you can never know. :D You just have to check back!
"An Apple doth not fall far from its tree, yet an orange does."

https://lbwebsitedesign.com - Responsive Web Design & Web Hosting Services.
http://helpsite.sirage.com - HTML5, CSS3 and CC Help Video Blog.
User 292286 Photo

21 posts

That's right. Guess I'll be checking my email and back in here. A nice leap year sale on it now for those of us who missed the launch sale would be just about perfect, and just in time for my current project.

Then I could afford that forum avatar I've been wanting... ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.