We just released a pretty cool update of Web Form Builder! This version fixes issues reported by users since the last update as well as adding some pretty cool new features and functionality!
The nitty gritty details of version 2.5:
- Added: integration of Responsive Email Designer (totally awesome!) that now allows you to easily create responsive confirm and notification messages! Check out how this works here. Oh yeah!
- Added: email and Auto-Response Notifications are now separated into two different tabs.
- Added: support for all new TLD’s under Notifications and Confirm Email Options. Now you can use your fancy .PIZZA domain!
- Added: when using a contact list, email addresses are now obfuscated and no longer listed as in the markup as plain text.
- Fixed: issue with MySQL not working when payments were enabled.
- Fixed: corrected issue with enter key not working in a Text Area Element when submit button was tied to a display rule.
- Fixed: HTML encoding on exported markup.
- Fixed: issue with Digital Signature when payments were enabled.
- Fixed: issue with Digital Signatures that caused the error “Tag Canvas Invalid.”
- Fixed: issue where the header could not be set to 0px on certain themes.
- Other miscellaneous things that are too boring to mention but still make the application more stable, faster and better.
- Note: While PHP 5.3 was always a requirement, previous versions were more forgiving depending on how the server was setup. With version 2.5 PHP 5.3 is mandatory now.
We have made this a free update for registered users which you can download here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/myorders
If you would like to give the latest trial version a test run, you can download it here at http://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder
We put a lot of work (and love) into this update, so we hope you enjoy it!
— CoffeeCup Team