Web Form Builder 1.2 Full - Form not...

User 2076998 Photo

6 posts

I build form and upload the folder 10yearsyounger & file 10yearsyounger.php to root directory where my site is published. Form URL is http://websitedesign-llc.com/contact-us/ . This is a test site I use before add to regular site.

I copy script from Web Form Builder and put in above page. But no form showed on page. Site is Wordpress. I not sure what I do wrong. Maybe some body can help me?

Sory, English not to good.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Hal,

You need to put the files in the same directory as the page is in so in this case I'm thinking they need to go inside the contact-us directory that the page is in also. Hope that helps :)
User 2076998 Photo

6 posts

Hello Jo Ann,
Thanking you for your anser. Since this is wordpress site there is no page or directory really named contact-us. I try moving the files to theme folder where file page.php is. Page.php I think is how all pages get to show on site. I have question please. I uploaded the folder called 10yearsyounger that was inside 10yearsyounger-exported and file called 10yearsyounger.php. Was I to unpak the folder 10years younger and upload separate folders and files. I'm liking the web form builder very much but get angry when I can't make form show on page. I'm just dum maybe.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.