Uploading to my site - Post ID 178781

User 235590 Photo

18 posts

From what I read, I need to export my form to a folder on my PC and then upload the folder to my server. I see in the export a folder named after my form and then after that there is another folder and a php file. What is it that I want to upload, the first folder and everything inside it?

Also, when exporting it generates some code to be placed on a page on my sites that will start up the form. If I upload the folder as it is exported and place the code on one of my pages, I should be good to go?

Or am I missing something?
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Donald Walker wrote:
....What is it that I want to upload, the first folder and everything inside it?
Also, when exporting it generates some code to be placed on a page on my sites that will start up the form. If I upload the folder as it is exported and place the code on one of my pages, I should be good to go?

You upload the content of the first folder, but not that first folder itself. In other words, you upload that "other folder and the php file" that you refer to.
And, yes, when you have placed the relevant html code on the page where you want the form to appear, you are good to go! :)
User 235590 Photo

18 posts

Thanks for that help. I don't think it is clear in the help file.

Most appreciated.:)
User 2318465 Photo

50 posts

Or you can just add the first folder into the iframe coding and not have to worry about manually moving those files out of one folder into the next or have to FTP separately, if your files landed inside of a web building program and you don't want to have to mess with it again. It's a lot easier to just add the first folder to the iframe coding because none of the steps have to be done over and over again each time you export.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.