Upgrade classic to new Web Form...

User 515124 Photo

4 posts

I am sorry when i have missed this anywhere on te site or in the forum but is there an upgrade policy for excisting Web Form Buider classis users to the new version?

Thanks for any reply.

Regards, Kees
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

No :: the HTML form builder is considered (and it is) a completely new development, brought on by market forces.

Original will still be kept up to date and still forfills a purpose and function

But in time the new one is going to have things like payment options built in
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Get with the times and the times, they are a changing. Today, we have new, classic, lite, standard, and pro. Isn't that cool? Just like M$. :D
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Where have you been since 2009 Kees. ;)

We did send I think 5+ emails to all our existing customers about upgrading to the HTML Version. ;)

As a Classic Form Builder user, we have provided you with a free entitlement to the LITE version. You can download that from your account.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 515124 Photo

4 posts

Thanks all for your reply.

Sorry Scott work kept me busy and other things are sort off in the refigirator. Just had some time today and discovered the new Form Builder version along with various other things.

Thanks for the lite version test it some time these days and who knows buy a licence for the new full version.

Your email must have been intercepted through some spamfilter or i just must have missed them ;-)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

As a Classic Form Builder user, we have provided you with a free entitlement to the LITE version. You can download that from your account.

...If you want to host the form on S-Drive. That's the caveat of the lite version. Otherwise, you have to fork over another $39.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 500092 Photo

42 posts

Well I also didn't know anything about this until today after finding out our form builder isn't sending emails as it used to.
Everyone has an opinion & this is just mine sorry if it offends anyone.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts
Online Now

So are you asking for help with the classic form builder?
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 500092 Photo

42 posts

Eric Rohloff (Rolly) wrote:
So are you asking for help with the classic form builder?

No no help needed I fixed it tonight after getting time to analyze it besides this wasn't the appropriate thread to ask for help anyway.

I was posting to the fact I was hearing about the new version also for the first time today not in 2009 as stated earlier which I thought I Quoted but somehow didn't.

We did send I think 5+ emails to all our existing customers about upgrading to the HTML Version. ;)
Everyone has an opinion & this is just mine sorry if it offends anyone.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

mcgyver210 wrote:
I was posting to the fact I was hearing about the new version also for the first time today not in 2009 as stated earlier which I thought I Quoted but somehow didn't.

I don't think Scott meant that the new version had been available (or announced) in 2009, but that you hadn't been around since then...
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.