The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 2167305 Photo

51 posts

Hi, How can i insert values into a mysql database? Right now it seems like i can't
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Latest update.

If you have a required field and type something in the "Error message field" this text is ignored.
No matter what you type you will get the message " This field is required".

It is easy to reproduce.
Create a text field and make it a required field.
Type something in the "Error message field", hit preview and it seems to be OK.

If you after saving your form leave Form builder and then start Form builder again, the Message Error Filed is empty. I guess that's why we have the standard text "This field is required".

Also I don't get the correct text from my "Error message field" uploaded to the server.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Cmarenburg wrote:
Hi, How can i insert values into a mysql database? Right now it seems like i can't

I need that to.
But I think we will have to wait for the full version.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
After latest update my exported form ain't working any more

Se attached message.

Søren.

Please ignore this.
I must have done something wrong.
It's OK now.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Have a small problem my form is:

http://www.kwjassociates.co.uk/index.ph … ontact-us/

If I send the form, it sends and I receive it but does not display Thank You message. It displays a blank form again. Form added to site with script provided.

The same form is also:

http://kwjassociates.coffeecup.com/forms/kwj/

If I send from here it displays the Thank You.

Keith
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Cmarenburg wrote:

Right now you cannot do this with the LITE version but the feature is already built-into the software and will be available in the FULL version.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Upgraded - removed original, then installed.

Getting a themes warning message. The themes browser will be ready in just a moment.

Get this everytime I open software, takes about 15 secs to load themes.

Keith

Can you try this please. Open the software, add any element and then try and click the themes icon and see if that helps.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Eric Rohloff (Rolly) wrote:
I get the same thing.
Win 7 64 bit

Can you try this please. Open the software, add any element and then try and click the themes icon and see if that helps.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
I had the same thing in Vista Home Premium. Tried twice and got the message when trying to open a theme. After a while I then got the themes displayed.

Next time I opened the Form Builder I had the same procedure over again.

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
Latest update.

If you have a required field and type something in the "Error message field" this text is ignored.
No matter what you type you will get the message " This field is required".

It is easy to reproduce.
Create a text field and make it a required field.
Type something in the "Error message field", hit preview and it seems to be OK.

If you after saving your form leave Form builder and then start Form builder again, the Message Error Filed is empty. I guess that's why we have the standard text "This field is required".

Also I don't get the correct text from my "Error message field" uploaded to the server.

Søren

Thank you Søren for reporting that issue. I was able to confirm this as well. I have logged this issue with our developers. Should be an easy fix. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.