The new Web Form Builder is here! -...

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

I can see the list, but it is empty.[/quote wrote:

Can you attach a screen shot for me so I can see what you see?

Hello Scoot
I'm now on my home computer, and it is Ok.
Sorry.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 2210454 Photo

231 posts

Loving this so far. Thanks CC! :D:D
Quick question; I've published one to my s-drive account and it says I can upload another 2. So does that mean its 3 in total, or 3 per address that we have within the s-drive? Not had chance to look into it in detail yet.
Simon,
“If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.”
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Simon Roadhouse wrote:
Loving this so far. Thanks CC! :D:D
Quick question; I've published one to my s-drive account and it says I can upload another 2. So does that mean its 3 in total, or 3 per address that we have within the s-drive? Not had chance to look into it in detail yet.

You are on the Webbie Plan so you can have up to 3 unique forms with your service plan.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2210454 Photo

231 posts

Ok, :) Thanks for clearing that up Scott.
Simon,
“If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.”
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Don't miss the HTML/CSS support in the email notifications!

Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … fications/

Let us know what you think! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

If you read through all the forum posts concerning the Flash version of Web Form Builder over the past year, there is always one issue or another due to security restrictions imposed by hosting providers. This has caused a wide variety of undesirable side-effects.

Well with the new version, this is no longer an issue. Please see http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … l-version/

We really need your feedback on this one as it is the core of the program. ;)
User 2275452 Photo

3 posts

Sorry Scott, unless I'm missing it, I don't see the lite version or any other version of Form Builder anywhere on my list of software that I have purchased. I do own the mega pack.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Pio Mammone wrote:
Sorry Scott, unless I'm missing it, I don't see the lite version or any other version of Form Builder anywhere on my list of software that I have purchased. I do own the mega pack.

You purchased the Super Pack Pio, not the Mega Pack. That is a different promotion.
User 2275452 Photo

3 posts

OK. That was dumb. Sorry.
I have it now.
Thanks
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,463 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

Here are some standard USA ones:

###-###-####
(###)-###-####
(###) ###-####
###.###.####

We have (##) ######## (two digits for country code, 8 for phone numbers).
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.