Submit button somehow deleted from...

User 45329 Photo

45 posts

Hi, on WFB v2.9b5509 and have designed a long form... just to find the Submit button somehow was deleted from the form, meaning I must have deleted it during design without knowing it.

How may I please import or otherwise add the Submit button back into a fully designed form?
Really do not want to rebuild the entire long form again from scratch.

Please advise...thanks! Jefferson
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Go to the elements and click on Submit. That will take you to the submit button settings. See what the settings say there.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 45329 Photo

45 posts

Hey Brian, thanks... unfortunately, when I do just that, the Properties tab states "Select an element and its editable properties will appear here." The trouble is that that "Element" was deleted from the workspace.
The Submit button is no longer available.

How can one add that element back into a specific form design once it was accidentally deleted?
Thanks! Jefferson
P.S. Been working with WFB for years.
User 45329 Photo

45 posts

I also (for laughs) completely uninstalled and reinstalled, opened that form... and the Submit element was still unavailable for selection/use on THAT form. If I were to begin from scratch (big bummer), blank/new form drafts DO have the Submit element available as normal. J
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

It sounds like this is something for which you should open a support ticket. Mouse-over your name at the top right and choose "Your Support Room."
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 45329 Photo

45 posts

Thanks Brian, I have just been rebuilding it from scratch.
I appreciate your help though. Jefferson

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.