Setting font color on confirmation...

User 2306388 Photo

3 posts

My confirmation message works but the font color is almost invisible, having a white text on a faint grey background. Work around?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You can adjust your colors used in the markup by going to the Settings Menu > Email Notices > Configure email message.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2306388 Photo

3 posts

Scott S:

Unless I read it wrong, the [Configure email message] link only refers to the configuration of the outbound e-mail notification message. That settings page also allows configuration of the e-mail message to the user who filled out the form.

I find no specific mention of the CONFIRMATION NOTICE font setting...
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

On the same dialog, go into the Auto-Response message and the into Configure Email message
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.