sending data from forms into MySQL -...

User 2318008 Photo

12 posts

Hi Everyone,

I've searched and cannot find the answer to my question. I've got an existing MySQL database and I wish to use form builder to start populating it. However, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it to work. I've been working with PHP for years, but when I call the subsequent page, I get nothing.

Should I be hardcoding the MySQL insert statements? That's what I've been doing, and it's not working out for me.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is not a feature in the software at this time. You do have access to the HTML/CSS and PHP, so you could easily make these custom modifications if you know how to do that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2318008 Photo

12 posts

So then how does it work with MySQL?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

How does what work with MySQL Josh?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2318008 Photo

12 posts

How do I get Form Builder to work with MySQL? There were some posts regarding that it worked with MySQL.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Just go to Settings > Saving Data and enter your MySQL information in there.

Pretty simple right? :)
User 2318008 Photo

12 posts

Oops. The curse of the missing semicolon.

Problem solved.

Easy as cake.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.