Radio buttons and text field in the...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I would highly recommend you put this suggestion in the thread for the suggestions for FB because I think you really have a very good valid point on this. You are correct that most form setups do include the ability to add a custom amount box to a single element setup. Most likely though, those are forms that are custom built from scratch rather than from a software program.

I DO think that CC can do this, not sure how hard it would be, but I think it should be doable.

Put it in the suggestions thread though please so it doesn't get lost in this thread.

I use Razoo (well the client does not me) donation account on the CatTown site in my signature on the Donations page. This shows exactly what you're asking for I believe so feel free to reference it if you like or if you have other examples it's always a good idea to show that in your suggestions posts so CC team has a good idea what you're asking for :)
User 69715 Photo

30 posts

Hi, Jo Ann -

Good idea. I've just added this to the suggestions pile.

:)

Antar

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.