Question of form builder - Post ID...

User 2161343 Photo

76 posts

After an extended leave, I'm back to coding - and amazed at what I've missed here at CC.

Couple of quick questions, if you please:

1) I'm unclear on the difference between WFB and WFB Lite, which I have. I gather that Lite creates Flash forms only, while the fuller version creates Flash forms and allows me to export my form to a standard HTML form?

(That export feature isn't actually mentioned on its page, but it was mentioned in an email I just now read from 22-Dec.)

2) If I buy WFB, can I use both? And if so, would I need to, since all of Lite's features are in WFB?

Update: Okay, I forgot I can download a trial copy. Sheesh...! :rolleyes:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

1. When we released the Mega Pack, all customers had immediate access to the LITE version of Web Form Builder. Now that the FULL version has been released, you will still have access to both versions, but you only need the one. The difference between the two programs is that in the FULL version, you can now export your form to your own sever and log your results to MySQL or a CSV file.

2. There is no need to use both once you purchase the software. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Both of the "new" WFB's are HTML based forms, NOT Flash based. That is covered by the "Classic" WFB, although I'd expect many will be moving away from it given the unfriendly stance with i-'gadgets' and some other mobile devices.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.