PHP Warning/Fatal Error - Post ID 173041

User 140444 Photo

99 posts

I am not sure if this is due to my settings but here is what I get when I submit a form:

Warning: require(/var/chroot/home/content/95/8663495/html/killercoreform/fbapp/php/config.inc.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/95/8663495/html/killercoreform.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/chroot/home/content/95/8663495/html/killercoreform/fbapp/php/config.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/95/8663495/html/killercoreform.php on line 6

However, the form notification and auto-reply still come through fine.

The only thing that I can see in those files on line 6 is:

killercoreform.php on line 6
require $scriptpath . '/fbapp/php/config.inc.php';

fbapp/php/config.inc.php

Does that have anything to do with the saving data settings and choosing "Save Text To File"?
I do not have an S-Drive account...not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Having a link to the form is immensely helpful Jared. ;)

This could be any number of issues.

1. The files were not all uploaded to your server
2. Permissions are setup incorrectly
3. Your server does not meet the minimum server requirements

Do you get the same error if you do not log to CSV?

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 140444 Photo

99 posts

I was just coming back here to pop a link in here to my form:

http://www.killerkore.com/index.html

So you also get the same result if you just click "Submit" without filling out any data...so it appears to be a validation issue of some sort. But, the validation file is configured and it is loaded on the server...i just checked that...

Basically ALL my fields are REQUIRED..and I have an error message configured for each field as well.

The web form builder placed everything into its own folder on my PC, so I had to upload the files in the folder to the ROOT of my site to have my forms work...which i found a bit cumbersome to be honest and as far as the look and feel of the form...it looks right but if there is a path embedded in one of the files that may be the issue...just not sure. However, I did move the files of the folder to the root...

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jared Northey wrote:
I was just coming back here to pop a link in here to my form:

http://www.killerkore.com/index.html

So you also get the same result if you just click "Submit" without filling out any data...so it appears to be a validation issue of some sort. But, the validation file is configured and it is loaded on the server...i just checked that...

Basically ALL my fields are REQUIRED..and I have an error message configured for each field as well.

The web form builder placed everything into its own folder on my PC, so I had to upload the files in the folder to the ROOT of my site to have my forms work...which i found a bit cumbersome to be honest and as far as the look and feel of the form...it looks right but if there is a path embedded in one of the files that may be the issue...just not sure. However, I did move the files of the folder to the root...

Can you open a support ticket for this issue Jared and include the .fb file so I can look at the settings. Also, if possible, temporary FTP access would really help too.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1900985 Photo

27 posts

Since I wasn't able to save data to a csv file the other day, I decided to try the database feature of Form Builder today and ran into the following FATAL ERROR...

[Sun Dec 04 13:45:07 2011] [error] [client 00.000.000.000] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.com/httpdocs/xxxxx/fbapp/php/datasaveMySQL.cls.php on line 193

The server meets all the minimum requirements: php 5.2 +, cURL, and sessions

The database I created is a simply one table database with only 8 fields.

Bump
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Stephen Flakus wrote:
Since I wasn't able to save data to a csv file the other day, I decided to try the database feature of Form Builder today and ran into the following FATAL ERROR...

[Sun Dec 04 13:45:07 2011] [error] [client 00.000.000.000] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function execute() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxx.com/httpdocs/xxxxx/fbapp/php/datasaveMySQL.cls.php on line 193

The server meets all the minimum requirements: php 5.2 +, cURL, and sessions

The database I created is a simply one table database with only 8 fields.

Bump

Can you open a support ticket for this issue Stephen and include the .fb file so I can look at the settings. Also, if possible, temporary FTP access would really help too.
User 1900985 Photo

27 posts

I already have a support ticket open, per your request the other day, and it includes the ftp credentials. I will attach the .fb file to it as well as post the fatal error message above to it.
User 140444 Photo

99 posts

Scott,
I just created a support ticket for you titled: Web Form Builder PHP Warning/Fatal Error

Also, gave you FTP information.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.