Opening Old Files - Post ID 172711

User 47216 Photo

205 posts

Does the new release of the Web Form Builder allow for files of original forms made in the classic version to be opened up and edited?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Unfortunately that is not possible. The Flash and HTML versions are completely different programs. There is no way to use any of the themes or saved forms created in the Flash version with the HTML version. You will need to recreate the form from scratch.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 47216 Photo

205 posts

ok... I just downloaded the updated file and just to clarify.... the file I downloaded said it is still a "Lite Version" is this correct?
User 47216 Photo

205 posts

Also I just installed the new version that says "Lite:" and once I save it, is there a way to manually publish? I also did not see any copy and paste code .... should there be one?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Captain Ron wrote:
ok... I just downloaded the updated file and just to clarify.... the file I downloaded said it is still a "Lite Version" is this correct?

That means you downloaded the Lite version Ron. If you want the FULL version, you need to download that one instead.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Captain Ron wrote:
Also I just installed the new version that says "Lite:" and once I save it, is there a way to manually publish? I also did not see any copy and paste code .... should there be one?

You cannot do that in the LITE version. You need the FULL version. In that version, you go to the File Menu > Export to get your form files and then you can upload them with your FTP client.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Captain Ron wrote:

That means you downloaded the Lite version Ron. If you want the FULL version, you need to download that one instead.

Ron - On my download list, the FULL version is just above the Lite version.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 47216 Photo

205 posts

Yup Scott I just saw that too.... full version all downloaded thanks

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.