Notification Email Template not...

User 412997 Photo

5 posts

I'm trying to set up an email template to send a notification when we get a form submission.

From Settings/ Notifications Tab - I click 'Add Custom HTML Template'
I add a Template name and appropriate html in the Email Code Area.
Click Save, and the Custom Notification Message window disappears.

It doesn't seem to save my email template anywhere, and won't let me select or browse for an email template.
I just have 'No Email Template Selected' displayed.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,190 posts

Hi Lael,
Did you check the template list at the bottom of the notification tab? It should appear there.
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 412997 Photo

5 posts

Yes, there are no templates listed. It just displays 'No Email Template Selected'
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Looks like the software cannot find the templates in the Documents folder. Have you moved your Documents folder to a non default C:\ location like to a USB or Network drive?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 412997 Photo

5 posts

The default Documents folder is probably located on our server.

I know our IT people will not move it.
an I create a Documents folder on the C: drive for CC Web Forms to use?
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

There needs to be a folder in C:\Users\NAME\Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder with all the themes located in that spot.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 412997 Photo

5 posts

C:\Users\lbenedict\Documents\CoffeeCup Software\Web Form Builder

I've created this file on my C: drive. I've copied Themes to this folder (screen shot attached)

Closed and restarted the program, still have the problem
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

There must be a registry key for the Documents folder location still in place which is causing it to not find that folder. What you may want to do is setup a new user on this account and make sure the Document folder points locally and not to a server location.
User 412997 Photo

5 posts

I'll give it a try. Thanks for your help!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.