No decimals & limited number size -...

User 574966 Photo

27 posts

I am moving over from the classic webform builder. I like the idea of the HTML front but......

When can we expect to see number field take 16 digit numbers and decimal places?

The code documentation in this version is much lower than the previous version. Will that change?

I modified the previous builder to work with my credit card processing. I was planning to do the same here but it is much less obvious where to make the changes.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

You will actually be seeing a financial element very soon that is specifically designed for decimals and other currency related features.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 574966 Photo

27 posts

Thanks Scott,

I have modified the JS calls to get the 16 numbers and your JS library has a checker for creditcard already in it which seems to work pretty well when called from the html.

If I could just pick the bones out of your JS 'digits' checker, I think I can get there. Just about everything else is now working. Specifically for decimal in validation_data

"item14_number_1":{"digits":true,"range":{"0":0,"1":8888888,"2":1},"required":true}

"0":0 must be the lowest number.
"1":888888888 must be the higher number
"2":1 is the step.

How can I get step to = ".01"

Looks like there is a test in "validation" but I am really struggling to pull apart the test code.

Thanks,
Steve

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.