Is there a way to have "hidden...

User 264425 Photo

32 posts

Hi. I've got a form with three fields and a submit button. The results are sent to a SQL database. But I need the database to contain five fields, the three original fields and two extra. One of the extra fields needs to be blank and one needs to have a set text in it. Is there a way to do this without two extra fields showing on the form? I've found a couple of things on the forum and in help that hint that there might be, but I can't find specifics. Thanks.
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

In WFB, go to the "Form Options" tab. At the bottom, you will see a box in which you can place hidden fields.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including personal or group training for Site Designer, Web Form Builder and more via Zoom.
Email me at support@uscni.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 264425 Photo

32 posts

Perfect! Thank you. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.