in config notification, how to set...

User 2655493 Photo

1 post

How to add a string of characters in the "replyto" field, for example: John Doe jd@domain.com.

Thank you for your help
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

The notification email is sent to the owner of the web site filled in with the data from the form that the visitor filled out. I'm assuming that is you. When that email comes to you, if you click reply, the email will automatically be addressed to whatever the Reply-To address is. Therefore, you don't need both the name and email. You only need the email address.

When you look in your notification settings, there is a drop-down to select the Reply-To email. Make sure your form has an email field placed on it in which the visitor can give their email address. Once you do that, the email field will appear in the drop-down list for the Reply-To.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.