Image Imbed in Auto-response email -...

User 2409402 Photo

27 posts

Hi.

Is there a way to include an image in the auto-response email? My client would like to include a coupon in this message.

Tanks!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Not as an attachment, but you could add the HTML markup that points to an image on your server. This would then display it inside of the email message.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2409402 Photo

27 posts

Ah...Good news!

Two questions:

What might that HTML look like?
Can i do the same to point to a pdf on my server?

Tanks again!
User 2409402 Photo

27 posts

Related question: Is the HTML on this form correct?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html dir="ltr" lang="en">
<head><title>You got mail!</title></head>
<body style="background-color: #f9f9f9; padding-left: 110px; padding-top: 70px; padding-right: 20px; max-width: 700px; font-family: Helvetica, Arial;">
<style type="text/css">
body {background-color: #f9f9f9;padding-left: 110px;padding-top: 70px; padding-right: 20px;max-width:700px;font-family: Helvetica, Arial;}
p{font-size: 12px; color: #666666;}
h2{font-size: 28px !important;color: #666666 ! important;margin: 0px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #00A2FF; padding-bottom:3px;}
table{width:80%;}
td {font-size: 12px !important; line-height: 30px;color: #666666 !important; margin: 0px;border-bottom: 1px solid #e9e9e9;}
td:first-child {font-size: 13px !important; font-weight:bold; color: #333 !important; vertical-align:text-top; min-width:100px; padding-right:5px;}
a:link {color:#666666; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited {color:#666666; text-decoration:none;} a:hover {color:#00A2FF;}
b{font-weight: bold;}
</style>
<h2 style="font-size: 28px !important;color: #666666 ! important;margin: 0px; border-bottom: 1px dotted #00A2FF; padding-bottom:3px;">Thanks for taking the time to fill out the form. <br/>Here's a copy of what you submitted:</h2>
<div>
[form_results]
</body>
</div>
</html>

The last close div looks misplaced?

THanks.
User 2409402 Photo

27 posts

I answered my own fist question. And would still like to know about the .pdf.

:)
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,193 posts

It should work Try it. What's the worst that could happen?:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.