How to place a form on the S-Drive? -...

User 2149288 Photo

23 posts

I can not publish from a Web Form Builder.
What am I doing wrong?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Alex wrote:
I can not publish from a Web Form Builder.
What am I doing wrong?

Why can't you? What error do you get?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2149288 Photo

23 posts

If you try to publish appears: "Somebody might want to Upgrade!".
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Alex wrote:
If you try to publish appears: "Somebody might want to Upgrade!".

That is because you are on the free plan and you can only have 1 form. You either need to upgrade your plan or delete the existing from from your S-Drive account so you can upload this one.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2149288 Photo

23 posts

Scott, I do not know where my 1 a published form?
I do not see it.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Alex wrote:
Scott, I do not know where my 1 a published form?
I do not see it.

I deleted your old form for you. Make sure the one you are getting ready to publish contains now spaces or special characters in the file name. Just alpha number characters.
User 2149288 Photo

23 posts

Thank you Scott.
Everything turned out.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.