Form won't submit - Post ID 273666

User 1947136 Photo

24 posts

Hello...Im trying to get my form to work. I do need a notification and have put in the email address that the notification would be sent to along with the template to use. Each time I test the form after I publish it, I receive this error:

Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … leshooting
SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/ … leshooting

How can I correct this?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hey Kristin

We are experiencing some network issues and our admins are on this. We are expecting the issue to be solved within the next 1-2 hours.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2398549 Photo

7 posts

Warning: [ err 2/line 132/class.smtp.php] fsockopen(): unable to connect to 192.168.2.232:26 (Connection refused)
Warning: [ err 2/line 132/class.smtp.php] fsockopen(): unable to connect to 192.168.2.232:26 (Connection refused)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

Having issues also, looks like its still not resolved.

User 2758165 Photo

1 post

Experiencing the same problem right now:

Alerted CoffeeCup support of the problem 2 hours ago, no response so far.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Unfortunately what we expected to be an easy fix has turned into something much deeper and we are not expecting the service to be online until mid-late afternoon. What we are recommending you do in the short-term is to export your form and upload it to your own server off S-Drive.

To publish your form to your own server, go to the File Menu > Export > Manual Server Setup. This will then generate all of your form files that you need to upload to your server. Simply take those files and upload them with any FTP client.

Once you do that, add the new embed code to your page and the form will appear.

As soon as this issue is resolved, you can revert the embed code you are currently using back to the S-Drive embed code.

I am aware this is not the most ideal solution but will at least keep your forms functional. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Scott
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

All services have been restored.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.