form not showing up #2 - Post ID 200439

User 2096904 Photo

87 posts

Well, I just did this last week without a hitch, but now I'm doing something wrong and am just going around in circles.

Created the form, saved form, exported form, put html on contact page, uploaded files, but it doesn't appear.

www.ajrasmussen.com/contact.html

Any suggestions?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I don't see the files on your server Amy. What did you do differently this time when you went through that process?

http://www.ajrasmussen.com/email_form/email_form.html
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2096904 Photo

87 posts

My form files were iin a folder inside another folder. I must have created a folder and saved inside of that when I shouldn't have. So, the form is now appearing, but the captcha doesn't. Can I use the same keys as a form on another site?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Amy R. wrote:
My form files were iin a folder inside another folder. I must have created a folder and saved inside of that when I shouldn't have. So, the form is now appearing, but the captcha doesn't. Can I use the same keys as a form on another site?

No, each key must be unique.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Well you can if you use a global key though, you can choose to create a global key if you're going to use the same one on a lot of different sites. I don't know the ramifications of doing that though, it could be that it combines all the stat info, but I haven't looked at that yet. I just know that I use a global key for my forms and it seems to work fine for me.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.