Form Builder 2.4 2.5 stopped sending...

User 2623310 Photo

Ambassador
282 posts

He's talking about the form file. It should look like something like this yourformname.fb :)
User 2004045 Photo

16 posts

oops, thanks for your input Scott :-)
I prefer not to upload the file to a public forum, is there another way to share it with you Eric?
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Sorry for being late seeing this but the explanation is simple: Mailchimp updated their API last year and shut down their old API a while back.

The new API was one of the features we worked into Web Form Builder V2.9. We have sent out upgrade notices, but considering that some people missed it we will make sure to send them out again!
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2004045 Photo

16 posts

Hi Bob
Thanks for your input, but that was one of the things I tested i.e. I went into MC and got a new API key = same result :-(
Which tells me it is not the API in this case
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

dkipt wrote:
Hi Bob
Thanks for your input, but that was one of the things I tested i.e. I went into MC and got a new API key = same result :-(
Which tells me it is not the API in this case

Are you using Form Builder V2.9?
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2004045 Photo

16 posts

No - I have 2.5, but surely this version should still work?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.